Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping on all items.
2. The California state sales tax rate is 7.25%. This rate is made up of a base rate of 6%, plus California adds a mandatory local rate of 1.25% that goes directly to city and county tax officials. Depending on local sales tax jurisdictions, the total tax rate can be as high as 10.25%.
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the mainland of United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS or Fedex.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We generally ship in-stock orders within 1-5 business days. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.